At the start of a new year, it's always interesting to look back to the previous year and see what we've accomplished. And things are looking good!
- In 2007 this blog had 42,798 visits from 142 countries, versus 16,866 visits from 119 countries in 2006
- Top 10 regions in terms of visits:
- Northern America: 26,431 visits
- Western Europe: 4,902 visits
- Northern Europe: 4,756 visits
- Australia and New Zealand: 1,283 visits
- Southern Asia: 1,158 visits
- Southern Europe: 891 visits
- Eastern Asia: 602 visits
- South America: 568 visits
- South-Eastern Asia: 556 visits
- Eastern Europe: 489 visits
- Total number of pageviews in 2007: 72,239 (30% = homepage)
- Average time spent on the homepage in 2007: 3 minutes and 19 seconds (site average: 1 minute and 49 seconds).
In December this blog had 1,331 RSS subscribers on average, while the highest number of RSS subscribers in December was 1464.
Top 20 Most Visited Pages:
- Homepage 23,029 pageviews
- Tips For Your Goodbye Email 1,783 pageviews
- About Me 1,157 pageviews
- Design & Layout (category page) 1,097 pageviews
- Deliverability (category page) 715 pageviews
- 20 HTML Email Design Tips 592 pageviews
- Email Service Providers (category page) 541 pageviews
- Free HTML Email Templates & Email Design Guide 518 pageviews
- Improve Email Deliverability: 15 Tips 450 pageviews
- Guide for Creating HTML Emails: Technical and Design Best Practices 425 pageviews
- Tracking Email Campaigns with Google Analytics? 425 pageviews
- Bounce Handling Best Practices 396 pageviews
- The Best Christmas Emails Of 2005 382 pageviews
- Strategy (category page) 367 pageviews
- Copywriting (category page) 362 pageviews
- Some Less Obvious Spammy Words to Avoid 345 pageviews
- Case Studies (category page) 324 pageviews
- Archives 315 pageviews
- Basic Email Marketing Metrics Explained 309 pageviews
- Better B2B Email Deliverability in 6 Steps 302 pageviews
Top 5 Pages in December:
- BeRelevant: Email Marketing Best Practices Blog
- 10 Creative Holiday Email Card Ideas
- Just Meeting CAN-SPAM regulations is No Longer Enough!
- Email Marketing Benchmark Guide: an Interview with Stefan Tornquist
- Survey Reveals Email as Sales Marketing Cinderella Story
Email Marketer's Club Stats:
- Launched on May 24, 2007.
- Purpose: give email marketers a place to network and share knowledge with each other.
- Members: 612 members from all over the world.
- Goal for 2008: reach 2,000 members by the end of the year and increase interactions between members.
- According to a recent member survey, the most appreciated areas on the network are the forum and the resources area.
- Recently added features are a chatroom, a wiki and jobboard.
- The Club also has a fanpage on Facebook.