Lisa Harmon posted these 10 tips to enhance your transactional messages over on the EEC blog:
- Include your company logo and colors to make transactional communications feel consistent with your other marketing materials.
- Include navigation items relevant to the transaction
- Use text treatments, color and graphics to maximize usablity and legibility.
- Make it easy to locate the most critical account and order details.
- Include customer service contact information
- Say “thank you.”
- Show product photography and link product names back to your website
- Cross- and up-sell relevant products to already-engaged buyers.
- Add valuable content and offers.
- Protect the primary purpose of the message.
Read the full blog post and check out a bunch of examples here.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!