In this article, Stefan Pollard lists a couple of ways to collect more information from your email subscribers that can be used to create segments and relevant messages:
- Invite readers to fill out or update their profiles
- Use the search engine optimization terms that drive the most traffic to your site
- Target messages based on subscribers' past behavior
- Interview the people who talk directly with your customers
- See where people click in your email messages
- Choice vs. behavior: which yields stronger segments?
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!