Here are a few signs that despite "good" results, your email program is getting lapped:
Read the full article here: Signs Your Email Program Is Behind The Curve.
- You rarely, if ever, A/B test anything.
- You don't review performance metrics.
- You don't segment.
- Transactional messages are the only triggered emails that you send.
- You haven't updated your sign-up form, opt-in confirmation page or any other such pages since launching them.
- You don't make it easy for customers to sign up for your emails.
- You're totally preoccupied with the day-to-day of getting emails out the door.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!