1. They don’t want what you’ve got.
If this is your problem, you have essentially two choices.
- offer something that more people want
- think about how you can build a bridge between something they want and something you offer.
You may have too many different options for them to choose from. If they have to make a choice that’s more complex than “Silver, Gold, Platinum,” you run the very real risk of losing them.
3. Your message is not clear.
Your sales copy should contain at least these three things:
- This is what I’ve got.
- This is what it will do for you.
- This is what you should do next.
4. You didn’t ask
If you explicitly ask your reader to click the link, dial the number, or whatever other means you use to get that sale, she’s much more likely to do it.
5. They don’t believe you
Build up that trust by creating great business relationships with killer content.
This is just a (short) summary of a (long) article on Copyblogger. Go read the entire story here.