Success means rethinking your email marketing approach by designing it in the context of a customer-based business strategy. According to Becky Carroll, Senior Consultant at Peppers & Rogers Group, there are four steps to high impact email marketing:
- THINK customer experience
- MAKE privacy protection a part of your brand promise
- ENSURE recipients know you
- MEASURE consumer impact
In the archived webcast "The New Rules of Email Marketing - Strategies for Success in a Changing Climate", Becky shares insights on how to ensure effective e-mail marketing efforts that intelligently build the customer relationship.
- Combining customer relationship strategies with email marketing best practices
- Incorporating the "Four Steps to High Impact Email Marketing"
- Learning from case studies on best-in-class email marketing approaches
Do you prefer reading a white paper over watching a webcast? Then download the white paper "The Four Steps to High Impact E-mail Marketing".
Source: RightNow Technologies