Mark your calendar if you're interested in attending an audio conference on "What's Working in Email Marketing: Beyond the Basics".
This audio conference takes place on Wednesday, May 4, 2005 at 11:30 am - 1:00 pm Eastern.
You will hear practical, "how-to" advice and recommendations about what's working in email marketing today that you can implement in your own campaigns.
You'll get expert advice from Kim MacPherson, an authority in the field of email marketing, author of the book Permission Based E-mail Marketing That Works! and president of Inbox Interactive, a direct response e-mail marketing agency.
In addition, Laura Wilson, the online promotions manager from The New England Journal of Medicine will tell you how they've successfully implemented a number of the best practices recommended by Kim into their own email marketing campaigns.
- The key components of a successful email campaign
- How to build a qualified, receptive email list
- Guidelines for your offer, creative, and email content, including:
- From lines
- Subject lines
- Optimal creative design and layout
- Landing pages
- Privacy policies
- When to send an email series versus one off emails
- And more!
- Worthwhile email tests
- "Send" restrictions and challenges
- Key email marketing metrics to pay attention to
- CAN-SPAM - The critical facts you must know!