ChiefMarketer offers a few suggestions to making your email tests more effective. Here's a short summary:
- The first thing to do is decide what to test.
- Measure the click-through rates on each variation (eg. different subject lines).
- Design two identical landing pages to measure results.
- Make sure your results are statistically significant.
- The timing of a rollout can skew the results.
Source: ChiefMarketer.com | Read the full article
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!