eMarketing Excellence summits
Jun 25, 2005
The Business Marketing Association and e-mail software provider ExactTarget announced will be hosting an educational series called eMarketing Excellence summits, which will be held in 18 cities throughout the U.S. Aimed at educating consumer and b-to-b marketers on how to use permission-based e-mail, the summits will be offered in cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Indianapolis and New York. Sponsors include FirstReef, Hot Banana, Salesforce.com and WebTrends.
What You'll Learn:
- How B-to-C marketers use permission email to drive sales, build customer relationships, and create brand advocates.
- How B-to-B marketers use permission email to convert leads faster, generate repeat purchases and support their direct sales force.
- How agencies help clients maximize marketing ROI by using permission email to continue the ?customer conversation? begun by brand marketing communications.
- What you absolutely must know about email deliverability to make certain your email gets delivered, plus key metrics you need to monitor email deliverability.
- How to integrate email with other customer facing applications such as call center and web site to execute event-triggered email communications that quickly respond to customer needs.
- How companies use Dynamic Personalization to create customized email with content tailored to the needs, preferences and profile of individual recipients.
- See how companies that sell through multiple business units and channels use ExactTarget's 'Enterprise Solution' to deliver relevant offers and information to customers on behalf of local agents and dealers.
- How to use ExactTarget in partnership with Salesforce.com for dramatically improved sales force productivity and customer relationship management.
- How to automate event triggered email communication by integrating ExactTarget with content management, offer optimization and customer analytics applications.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!