In this month's issue of Subject Lines there's an article called "Keys to Success: Killing the Producer". In this article, Tricia Robinson, states that change management and rushed campaigns are always the reason big mistakes are made.
To improve the likelihood of error-free campaigns try the following, she suggests the following:
- Never schedule a campaign less than one hour before it is set to go
- Establish a campaign checklist
- Agree to only send one message type
- Check, double-check for the unsubscribe
- Keep clean master templates
- Don't skip the QA process
- Don't approve until you're ready to go<
Sign up for the newsletter here.