The DMA is hosting a couple of interesting virtual seminars that will walk you through the latest tools and techniques in the world of email marketing for both B-to-B and B-to-C marketers:
Seminar 1: February 8, 2006 * 12:30 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. EST
- Latest techniques that drive responses
- Filters and e-mail clients: Gmail, Outlook, and more
- Data collection tips
- Delivery timing and issues
- Creative samples and test suggestions
- How to prospect effectively
- Authentication: What does it mean to me?
- Open rates, CTR, and tracking reports
- Address correction and hygiene Which offers work and which offers fail
- SPAM/Content checkers
- HTML or TEXT-hybrid?
- Deployment services and software
- Impact of subject lines
- Vendor reviews
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!