E-Mail Authentication: Best Practices for Marketers (webinar)
Jun 04, 2006
June 8, 2006 | 10:00 - 11:30 AM EDT | Online
This virtual seminar will not only teach you how e-mail authentication actually works and what specific steps your company needs to take in order to comply, it will also answer the following questions:
- What is the value proposition of e-mail authentication?
- How do authentication solutions defend phishing and other forms of e-mail fraud/forgery?
- What are the key considerations for marketers?
- How can authentication be leveraged as part of an overall deliverability strategy?
- What are the challenges and lessons learned from early adopters?
- How many companies have deployed authentication solutions?
- Which solution is best for you?
Featured Speaker: Jordan Cohen, Director of ISP & Government Relations, Epsilon Interactive
To register or for more information please visit
http://www.the-dma.org/seminars/intemail/ or call 212 790.1500.
Don't forget to mention Key Code INTE1 when registering.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!