Has email been left behind by snazzy blogs and RSS feeds? Cut short by ISP filters and new regulation? Set aside by prospects and customers numb to new offers?
On September 26th at 11am Eastern, join, Christopher Helm, Executive Editor, Peppers & Rogers Group, Andrew Hull, Marketing Operations Manager, RightNow Technologies, and Hope Neiman, SVP, Marketing and Strategy, RightStart for the live webinar, "Busting Out of the Inbox: The New 1to1 Rules of Email Marketing."
During this one-hour event, you'll hear real advice on how to:
- Spot the trends and tactics taking email closer to the 1to1 level
- See where email fits in the online marketing mix, from blogs to search and RSS
- Understand why a sky-high response rate might actually cost you money
- Tap new insight from Web inquiries, service interactions, ad responses and sales history to deliver more targeted emails to qualified customers and prospects
- Use email to automatically respond to any customer contact activity -- purchase, account expiration, event attendance -- and enhance every interaction
- Track email marketing's impact on other channels, such as the Web and phone