Here's a post that is not related to email marketing. But since most people that are into email marketing usually also have an interest in search marketing I figured you might find this interesting:
MarketingSherpa just released a new edition of its Search Marketing Benchmark Guide. This is a 239-page report (PDF + print copy) packed with 18 full-color eyetracking "heatmaps", charts, tables and analysis.
You'll find out how to:
- Budget more accurately for the coming year.
- Defend your search marketing plans to the boss (or to clients if you're an agency.)
- Compare your results to the norm, including clicks, conversions and costs
- Determine which SEM tests you should try to improve results -- and which tests to avoid
- Train new staff more easily on what's proven to work in SEM.