On January 11th the DMA is hosting a virtual seminar on the topic of email deliverability:
Top Ten Things You Need to Know About Email Deliverability
Thursday, January 11, 2007 | 1:00 P.M. - 2:00 P.M. EDT
Speaker: Jordan Ayan, Chairman, Create-It! Inc. and CEO of SubscriberMail
This fast-moving one hour virtual seminar will introduce the ten most important areas of email delivery that marketers using email campaigns need to follow. This virtual seminar is specifically designed to help marketers that are using email in either a B-to-B or a B-to-C setting with the goal of increasing or maintaining good deliverability.
The seminar will answer questions such as:
- What is meant by the term email deliverability - What aspects are involved in delivery, and what can be done to increase deliverability?
- What parameters of email campaigns are looked at in email filters?
- How is your email "reputation" factored into email deliverability?
- What are the best practices for ensuring consistent email delivery?
- What does the future of email deliverability look like?
DMA Member: $149