On 18 and 19 April the Authentication Summit 2007 takes place in Boston. It's a two-day intensive program focused on online authentication, identity and reputation. Summit 2007 builds upon the success of the past two Summits, with several enhancements including expanding the event to 2 full days, and three tracks, highlighting best practices in email, Web and domain authentication.
Here's an overview of the general and breakout sessions:
- Keynote - Establishing Trust to realize the full potential of computing and messaging in an interconnected world
- Internet Identity Crisis - What are we solving and the risks of indecision?
- Internet Battlefield - Where are the threat vectors and what is the best defense?
- Evolution & Future of Electronic Messaging and Communications - Thinking Outside of Today's Inbox
- Impact to consumer trust and confidence; how authentication is defending against phishing
- State of the State - Authentication Scorecard and view of the Fortune 500, ecommerce and Financial Services Industries
- What it takes to authenticate inbound and outbound mail - Lessons Learned,
- Impact to email deliverability and false positives
- Trying Reputation to Authentication - Great You have A Drivers License but What is Your Driving Record?
Breakout Intensive Sessions:
- Deep Dive into DKIM and Sender ID - How combined they are better than alone. Use case scenarios, fringe cases and lessons learned.
- Integrating email authentication Inbound - How does it fit within a layered Enterprise Architecture?
- Beyond Authentication - Identity
- Online Banking ? Best practices and the future, will customers and their accounts be safe?
- Self Protection, Prevention & Compliance - What a domain holder can do to protect and prevent their domain from being compromised and what they should do when they have been compromised - Case Study
- Authentication Lessons Learned - What email marketers must do and how can they best work with their IT departments?
- Email Deliverability Best Practices - The 360 Degree View
- emarketing - optimizing your brand for customer confidence
- Emerging Accreditation & Reputation Solutions - Industry Update & Roundtable
- Beating online criminals at their tricks ? An insiders perspective
If you're interested, you can find out more here.