Email marketing is about information. The more you know about your customers and prospects, the more you can improve response rates, lifetime loyalty and revenue from your email programs. Click-stream data and Web analytics can provide marketers with detailed, actionable information to dramatically improve ROI.
You'll learn how to:
- Develop triggered emails that remind customers what they left in shopping carts and offer them incentives to finalize the transaction.
- Send customers messages based on what pages, categories or products they browse on your site.
- Renew and refresh relationships with customers who have returned to your site after an extended absence by sending automated email messages welcoming them back.
- Set up correct tracking
- Decipher and interpret the data using dashboards
- Compare and contrast Web analytics and shopping carts vs. Web analytics and site experience (do you optimize experience or revenue?)
- Get insight into Business Intelligence with real-time email triggers. Learn from the school of hard knocks (what we've learned, what not to do and how to present the value in an organization)