This Thursday at 10AM Pacific Time, WhatCounts will host a webinar on the subject of Email Deliverability and Reputation Management for the new email marketing landscape.
Justin Foster will moderate a panel consisting of Michelle Eichner, Co-Founder & VP Client Services at Pivotal Veracity, and John Karpovich, Founder at Port25 Solutions. He promises to deliver some takeaways you have not seen before and a lot of great educational content that will broaden your understanding of email deliverability and sender reputation.
- Email deliverability in a nutshell
- Sender reputation in the deliverability landscape
- How different ISPs handle reputation
- How marketers in three different situations can best manage reputation and deliverability:
- Email marketers sending to a house list in a primarily retention program
- Email marketers embarking on a new email acquisition strategy
- Email marketers moving to a new vendor/ESP or IP address
- How email marketing infrastructure can impact reputation and deliverability
- Top deliverability myths to look out for.