- Inbox overload is the #1 concern of marketers.
- Lack of trust among recipients due to spam is their #2 concern.
- Only 2% of email marketers rate deliverability as their biggest challenge.
- Increasing trust is central to increasing open and conversion rates.
- Consumers judge companies they are familiar with less harshly than those that are new to them BUT if these companies cross a certain line, they become spammers in the eyes of their customers
- Positive reputation scores aren't necessarily a ticket to delivery, nor is the use of one or more authentication protocols. Content continues to play a role in filtering.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!