Four good reasons why you should go to the EEC's Email Evolution Conference in San Diego on February 12-13, 2008:
- Dylan Boyd is offering $200 dollars off the registration fee. Get the secret discount code here.
- You get to hang out with all the cool kids from the email marketing industry, including myself ;-)
- The weather is going to be fantastic!
- You want to find out why I can't stop blogging about email marketing. Me and a couple of other bloggers (Chad White, Dylan Boyd & Madeline Hubbard) will telling you all about it.
If you're convinced but you still need to convince "the boss", here are some more arguments:
- The event offers a 3-tiered track. One for beginners, one for advanced and one for C-level conversations. So if you are a bit weaker on one area but stronger in another you can customize your track.
- You'll hear experienced email marketers and industry leaders openly and honestly share their successes, challenges and outlook for the future.
- Companies that will be speaking include: JupiterResearch, Microsoft, Sonoma, American Express, National Geographic, Allstate, Cisco, Adobe, Hewlett-Packard, Continental Airlines, The Motley Fool, Network Direct, Wells Fargo, IBM, Keybank, Trek Bicycle, Daily Candy, WebEx, Merkle and lots of others.
If you're coming, let me know, I'd love to meet you!