Loren McDonald lists 10 email marketing mistakes in his Email Insider column:
- Making it difficult to unsubscribe.
- No "welcome" message and/or waiting weeks to send the first message.
- Using a large single image as the core of your email.
- Not using alt tags.
- Relying on graphical links.
- Not having a preference center.
- Not designing for the preview pane.
- Using a person's name in the "from" line.
- Hiding email registration.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!