Links for 2009-02-17
Feb 17, 2009
- C-Level Event Invitations: How It's Done
I's nearly impossible to get top-level executives to even open your e-mail, but if you're short on time and budget and your only option is an e-mail invitation, here are some guidelines to follow.
- 6 Tips on How to Use E-mail for Market Research
Here's how to make the most of a survey delivered via e-mail
- Takeaways from the Email Evolution Conference 2009
Chad White summarized the main takeaways from the event
- Litmus offers free testing every weekend in February
During the next three weekends (starting 14 Feb), all Litmus testing will be completely free for all their users
- All You Never Cared to Know About Deliverability
Steve Woods uses a border example to explain the technical side of deliverability to a non-technical audience
- Profiles in Email Laws: Austria’s EU Opt-In Regime
- Email Evolution – One Twitterific Conference!
a summary of the best tweets from the Email Evolution Conference from the "All the news fit to send" blog
- What I learned redesigning the Campaign Monitor newsletter
David Greiner shares the considerations he made when redesigning their newsletter. The new design is awesome. Check it out!
- Common Misconceptions and Truths of Email Marketing
Andrew Kordek came up with a list of common misconceptions, truths and some general statements that he hopes some folks will read and take notice.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!