Kara Trivunovic posted a list of 25 Things Email Marketers Don't Seem to Know -- But Should
These are my favorites:
- Best time of day to send email is like the chupacabra: it doesn't really exist, but people keep looking for it.
- If you don't know the value of an email address to your organization, you cannot effectively communicate your program's impact.
- Your CMO doesn't care that you have a 98% delivery rate, (s)he wants to know what it means to the business.
- Setting proper and honest expectations at the point of subscription builds better email relationships.
- The "one message for all" approach is not relevant for "all." Really, seriously, it isn't.
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!