My favorite reads of the past few weeks
Apr 29, 2014
Here's some recommended reading for you:
- Personalisation: where to start and what's to come
- Email segmentation and targeting options
- Call-to-Action Button Copy: How to reduce clickthrough rate by 26%
- 5 Examples of Using Special Characters from 100 Inspiring Subject Lines
- What I’ve Learned from 100 Responsive Emails
- Email Design Toolkit
- How to use video in email marketing in 2014
- All You Need To Know About Gmail’s Feedback Loop Offering
- Gmail's Unsubscribe Function: What You Need to Know
- Tactics To Reduce Email Address Churn
I share a lot of interesting articles via Twitter and LinkedIn, so make sure to follow me there as well!
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!