A couple of articles I enjoyed reading recently:
- Email Benchmarks: Highest Open Rate in Years – Again!
- 39 Resources for Understanding the Science & Psychology Behind Great Marketing
- Email as a discovery tool? Try it, you'll like it!
- Landing Page Strategies that Serve Up Delicious Results
- What is marketing automation and why do you need it?
- Inactive Email Addresses: To Mail, Not to Mail…or Something Else?
- What is DMARC and How Will it Affect Your Email Delivery?
- Yahoo! Mail bounces itself, or why using a webmail address is a bad idea
- Insights from MailChimp’s Send Time Optimization System
- How to avoid Gmail clipping your emails
- When, where & how are Internet users interacting with their inboxes? (infographic)
- A Guide to Bulletproof buttons in Email Design
- 6 Gmail Changes Every Email Marketer Should Know
- Past the Pop-Up: 10 Email Marketing Tactics You've Never Tried
- How to Inspire Email Opt-ins in 5 Seconds or Less
Need help optimizing your email marketing results? Get in touch!